VISIT OUR COURTENAY CLINIC FOR CUSTOMIZED PHYSIOTHERAPY EXERCISES
At Comox Valley Physiotherapy, we believe that all of our patients should be treated the same way we would want to be treated. With a team of attentive and professional office staff and therapist, you can expect from your physiotherapy session:
- A timely resolution of pain/stiffness
- Clear billing information
- Customized physiotherapy exercises to be done at home as indicated and tolerated
- Loan of braces as indicated on a 2 week trial basis
WHAT TO WEAR
For comfortable range of motion and treatment, we ask that our patients wear the following for their appointment:
- Back treatments – loose clothing that separates at the waist.
- Neck or shoulder treatments – tank tops and t-shirts are ideal but if you prefer, we have hospital gowns available and wraps for long hair.
- Hip or knee treatments – you may choose to use our shorts or bring a pair of your own.
WHERE TO FIND US
In the heart of the Comox Valley, we’re centrally located on the corner of 14th Street and England Avenue. Our clinic is on the ground floor of the Courtenay Health Sciences Centre and has easy access. There is lots of parking around the building, with 2 handicapped parking spots outside the front door.
Please feel free to contact our clinic with your questions or to make an appointment – no referral is necessary.